Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lions and Tigers and Bears - Oh my!


I just learned about this great wild animal sanctuary.. This is really good idea, had no idea that many tigers are actually in the USA as opposed to how many are in the Wild World Wide. This would be a great place to bring your family, your groups. Why is this in my business area... Well there is a man that our company is doing business with that is helping us, so we can be educated on his whole business process - He is doing something that many other companies don't. I am almost completed with this series and this video just hit me. Wow, we really need to educate people on how not to exploit these great animals.. Enjoy and let me know what you think. The other reason, I had a good friend from high school, that used to train tigers.. he always said- Never turn your back on  a tiger or a lion. Heck, I dont think I would get into a cage with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Plus Stats

Popular Posts